Marketing strategies are continuously changing due to increasing technological advancement. Technology is responsible for raising the exceptions of people all around the globe. With an increase in innovations, it’s pretty obvious that customers are expecting more and companies are doing everything to remain in their good list.
Artificial Intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence onto machines. In simple words, a computer system is fabricated to closely resemble human information, behaviour, understanding, speech, and even emotions. These machines are capable of decision making and solving problems to meet specific goals, just like humans.
Here are the benefits that Artificial Intelligence has to offer for e-commerce marketing:
However, understanding a consumer’s needs is a challenging task. If you are able to understand the requirements, preferences, likes, and dislikes of your customer, you can provide them with the products that they are more interested in.
On the other hand, customer engagement can provide some powerful results. By engaging your customers in real-time, you get to know them better; you get to know what they are thinking, what their values are, what motivates them or what they strive for.
AI assistant or in other words an AI ‘Virtual Assistant’ is a program designed to understand and respond to natural language, respond to commands, and perform tasks. If you don’t already know, a virtual assistant can answer routine queries that visitors put forward. Not only does it save your time, but it also holds the ability to deliver information to the buyers within seconds.
Here are the tasks that an AI Virtual Assistant can perform for you:
- Arrange appointments
- Answer Emails
- Check the weather forecast
- Tell you news & reports
- Make a to-do-list
- Create text messages & reminders
- Manage the calendar
- Create a shopping list
- Look for directions and nearby locations (hotels, restaurants, etc.)
- Answer all types of queries (general conversation, arithmetic, etc.)
- Play games (tic-tac-toe, wordplay, hangman, etc.)
- Request songs
- Check for traffic and flight status
- Control smart home devices
ECommerce Marketing is all about satisfying your clients so that they become potential buyers. Consumers want to feel valued at individual levels; however, giving value to your customers is only possible with real-time interaction.
Here are the benefits of customer service chatbots:
- Rapidly answer queries
- Increased customer engagement
- Reduce workload
- Reduction in errors
Cost-Effective & Profit Friendly
By using a chatbot, you get access to several perks, one of them is increased revenue and cost reduction.
Chatbots reduce costs:
- Reduction in labor cost: To provide customer service, you will have to go through the lengthy process of hiring staff member and once hired; you will have to offer them allowances. Suppose a bot handles about 5,000 queries per month, in that case, the annual cost savings would amount to about $207,000 in contrast with human agents. An AI virtual assistant will not only save your time; it will save you money as well.
- Reduce operational cost: Chatbots can quickly answer customer queries and provide authentic answers within seconds; this reduces the number of incoming calls, emails, messages, and social media inquiries and lowers the operational cost.
Artificial intelligence is a self-learning program, making continuous interactions with an environment allows it to develop familiarity. Similarly, when a chatbot interacts with various human inquiries, service requests and different types of conversations, it learns from each iteration and self-tunes itself to provide relevant solutions.