Are you ready to unlock the potential of your business operations? Looking for a powerful tool to streamline processes, boost productivity, and enhance profitability? The ERP (Enterprise resource planning) software business market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.4% and reach a value of USD $33393.32 million by 2028. Stay ahead by understanding the latest trends, including the growing adoption of cloud-based solutions, the increasing importance of compliance and security, and the rising demand for integrated and mobile ERP solutions. Join the revolution and let ERP software companies propel your business to new heights.
- Foundation – 1975
- Headquarters – New Mexico, USA
- Ratings – 4.5/5
Microsoft ERP is a suite of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solutions offered by Microsoft. It is a cloud-based solution that provides businesses with a single platform to manage their finances, operations, supply chain, and human resources. Some benefits of using Microsoft ERP include improved visibility, increased efficiency, reduced costs, and improved compliance. Microsoft ERP is a good option if you are looking for a scalable, flexible, and easy-to-use ERP solution.
Microsoft ERP is known for its ease of use, flexibility, scalability, security, integration, cloud-based availability, and cost-effectiveness. It is a popular choice for businesses of all sizes, including small, medium, and large enterprises.
Additional data points highlight the widespread adoption and success of Microsoft ERP. Gartner has recognized it as the “Leader” in the ERP market for 10 years, and over 200,000 businesses worldwide use it.
Microsoft holds a significant market share of 26.78% in the market of ERP software companies, with revenues reaching $52.857 billion by March 2023, reflecting a notable % year-over-year growth rate of 17%. Microsoft relies on a vast global workforce of over 160,000 employees to maintain its industry presence.
- Transport for Wales is a public transport agency that provides bus, rail, and tram services in Wales. The agency implemented Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management to improve its financial and supply chain processes. As a result, Transport for Wales reduced its financial reporting time by 50%, improved its inventory accuracy by 90%, and saved £1 million per year.
- Quant is a global marine outfitter that provides equipment and services to the marine industry. The company implemented Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to improve its sales, inventory, and financial processes. As a result, Quant increased its sales by 15%, reduced its inventory levels by 20%, and saved £2 million per year.
- Kelly Roofing is a contractor that provides roofing services to commercial and residential customers. The company implemented Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to improve its customer management, project management, and financial processes. As a result, Kelly Roofing increased customer satisfaction by 10%, improved project completion rate by 20%, and saved £1 million per year.
- Foundation – 1977
- Headquarters – Texas, USA
- Ratings – 4.5/5
Oracle sells database software and technology (particularly its own brands), cloud-engineered systems, and enterprise software products, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, human capital management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software (also known as customer experience), enterprise performance management (EPM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software.
In addition to Oracle Database, Oracle offers many other products and services, including Oracle Cloud Platform, Oracle Fusion Applications, Oracle Analytics Cloud, and Oracle HCM Cloud.
In this industry of ERP software companies, Oracle is known for its security and compliance with industry standards, ensuring data safety. The company offers comprehensive support options, including 24/7 support, online resources, and training.
Oracle is a powerful ERP solution with a market share of 1.64% of the ERP market and serves over 440,000 customers worldwide. In March 2023, Oracle’s revenue amounted to $12.4 billion.
- Acme Corporation, a manufacturing company, successfully decreased its inventory by 25%.
- Similarly, Best Buy, a retail company, experienced an 18% improvement in customer service through Oracle.
- Furthermore, Kaiser Permanente, a healthcare organization, achieved a 14% cost reduction by employing Oracle.
- Foundation – 1972
- Headquarters – Walldorf, Germany
- Ratings – 4.3/5
The company’s name is “Systemanalyse und Programmentwicklung,” which translates to “Systems Analysis and Program Development” in German. SAP’s flagship product is SAP ERP, an integrated application suite used by over 440,000 customers in more than 180 countries.
In addition to SAP ERP, the company offers various other products and services, including SAP Business Suite for managing customer relationships, supply chain, human capital management processes, SAP Analytics Cloud for cloud-based analytics solutions, and SAP SuccessFactors for cloud-based HR management solutions.
SAP is best known for automating procedures, increasing efficiency, and saving time and resources. Furthermore, it improves visibility by offering a consolidated data picture, allowing for more informed decision-making. Moreover, SAP software supports regulatory compliance, lowering organizations’ risk exposure. Finally, it improves customer service, allowing firms to provide greater support and, as a result, enhancing customer happiness.
Noteworthy data supporting the benefits of using SAP include its market share of 1.64% in the ERP market, revenue of $32.571 billion in March 2023, and a global workforce of over 150,000 employees.
- Bell Textron Inc., a global aerospace company, employed SAP to improve its supply chain management, resulting in a 15% reduction in inventory levels and a 99% improvement in order fulfillment accuracy.
- Walmart Inc. leveraged SAP to enhance customer service, effectively reducing customer wait times by 50% and increasing customer satisfaction ratings by 10%.
- Kaiser Permanente, a healthcare organization, successfully improved its financial reporting by implementing SAP, experiencing a 75% reduction in financial reporting errors and a 50% improvement in financial reporting timeliness.
- Foundation – 2007
- Headquarters – Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Ratings – 4.3/5
Sage specializes in developing business management software for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Sage’s flagship product is Sage Business Cloud, a cloud-based ERP, CRM, and accounting software solution used by over 3 million companies worldwide.
In addition to Sage Business Cloud, the company offers various other products and services such as Sage Intacct, an ERP solution for mid-market and large businesses; Sage X3, an ERP solution for large companies; Sage Business Intelligence, a BI solution for data-driven decision-making; and Sage Payroll, a payroll management solution.
The benefits of using Sage include scalability, allowing businesses to start small and expand as needed; flexibility, enabling customization to fit specific requirements; cloud-based accessibility, facilitating remote access and data available from multiple locations; cost-effectiveness, particularly beneficial for SMBs; and comprehensive support options, including 24/7 support, online resources, and training.
As a publicly-traded company listed on the London Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: SGE), Sage holds a market share of 1.55% in the ERP market. It generated revenue of $1,381 million by the end of the first half of 2023.
- Advanced Beauty Systems is a manufacturer and distributor of beauty products. The company used Sage 100 to improve its inventory management, which resulted in a 20% reduction in inventory levels.
- US Digital Media is a distributor of digital media products. The company used Sage 300 to improve its customer service, which resulted in a 15% increase in customer satisfaction.
- The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a healthcare organization that provides patient care, education, and research. The organization used Sage Intacct to improve its financial reporting, which resulted in a 12% reduction in costs.
- Foundation – 1972
- Headquarters – Texas, USA
- Ratings – 4.0/5
Epicor is a business software company originally known as Manufacturing Software Inc. In 1986, it changed its name to Epicor Software Corporation. Epicor’s flagship product is Epicor ERP, a suite of integrated applications used by over 40,000 businesses worldwide.
Alongside Epicor ERP, the company offers various other products and services. These include Epicor CRM, a solution for managing customer relationships; Epicor SCM, a supply chain management solution; and Epicor Industry Solutions, a suite of industry-specific solutions tailored to manufacturing, distribution, and retail sectors.
Using Epicor offers several benefits. Firstly, businesses can leverage industry-specific solutions that align with their specific needs. Secondly, Epicor’s scalability allows businesses to start small and expand as required. Thirdly, its flexibility enables customization to meet specific requirements. Fourthly, being cloud-based, Epicor ERP enables remote accessibility and data management from multiple locations. Epicor offers comprehensive support options, including 24/7 support, online resources, and training.
As a publicly-traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (stock ticker symbol: EPIC), Epicor holds a market share of 1.49% in the ERP software companies market and serves over 40,000 customers worldwide. The company’s revenue amounted to $273.4 million by the end of the first quarter 2023.
- Accudyne Industries is a manufacturer of custom-machined parts and assemblies. The company implemented Epicor ERP to improve its inventory management and reduce costs. As a result, Accudyne reduced its inventory by 25% and saved $1 million per year.
- The Home Depot is a home improvement retailer. The company implemented Epicor ERP to improve customer service and reduce costs. As a result, Home Depot improved its customer service by 18% and saved $20 million per year.
- Intermountain Healthcare is a non-profit healthcare system. The company implemented Epicor ERP to improve patient care and reduce costs. As a result, Intermountain Healthcare reduced its prices by 14% and improved patient satisfaction by 10%.
ERP software is the transformation catalyst in the vast and ever-evolving business management landscape. With their innovative solutions streamlining operations, these companies have revolutionized how organizations thrive in the digital age. As we bid farewell to this exploration, one question lingers: Will your business embrace the power of these technological marvels and embark on a journey toward unprecedented efficiency and growth? The choice is yours. Seize the opportunity, and watch your organization soar to new heights, guided by the expertise of ERP software companies. Embrace the possibilities.